Solar Panel Systems Installation Process
Like to know more about the Solar Panel Installation process and how SolarKing works for you?
The process for having a solar power system is as follows:
- Your SolarKing representative will liaise with you to help you select the size of system you require
- Once you have received your quote and are happy to proceed, complete the acceptance page of the quote and return to SolarKing
- You will need to decide on which power company you will use and advise SolarKing and provide your account number
- Your 50% deposit payment will be due prior to your installation starting. SolarKing will install your system, provide a certificate of compliance and liaise with your local lines company. At this stage your final payment to SolarKing will be due in full.
- Your lines company will issue an approval to connect
- SolarKing will forward this to your selected power company with the associated documentation for you
- Your selected power company will schedule the installation of your new “import/ export” meter
- Once your power company has installed your new meter SolarKing technicians will come and commission your system and you will be enjoying the benefits of generating your own power.
Like to discuss your solar requirements, or proceed with your SolarKing quote?
Simply give us a call on 0508 Solar NZ or Contact Us today – we’d love to hear from you and are happy to answer any of your questions.
Still have more questions, or would you like to learn more about Home Solar panels and solar technology?
Choose from the following sections for additional information:
- Home Solar FAQs?
- What are Solar Panels?
- Common Solar Questions?
- Solar Power Payback period?
- Do I need building consent for Solar Panel installations?
- Recent Solar Panel Installations?